Thursday, July 23, 2009

Confessions

There is this section on THI (www.tokiohotelinternational.com ) it's called Confessions. Here is my little list of confessions.
i confess....
i think im fat singe im 120lbs and im 14
i need to lose weight
that when danielle came for a visit for the first time in 7 years i was gonna cry but i didnt.
i cant spell for my life
i hate homophobics with a passion.
i hate really religouse people they make me angry.
i never really got the point of cutting
i really like T but hes a pothead and a jerk
i respect almost everyone
i dont believe in thinking before i speak its just retarded to censor your words in front of other people
i have reason to believe that i am mentally not well.
music is a huge part of my life and without it i would have completly destroyed my life already.
im having fun searching up Abercrombie on google images :P

No comments:

Post a Comment